Here are some tips that will help you stay organized on a day to day basis:
1.Clean as you go - this will save you so much time in the long run. If you pick something up, put it back where it belongs.
2.Make a to do list the night before - this will help you keep on track with everything you need to do the next day.
3. Spend 15-20 minutes tidying each day - it will cut down the amount of work you need to do at the end of the week.
4. Put your dirty clothes into a washing hamper
5. Wash the dishes after you use them and don't leave them in the sink - it makes the place looks really messy.
6. Have a place for everything and put everything back in its place
7. Playing music while cleaning will keep you motivated - Plus dancing is a form of exercise so why not make cleaning fun ;)
8. Take it one step at a time and don't try to clean the entire house in one day or week for that matter!
9. Spend 30 minutes a day organizing your emails- delete the ones you don't need and reply to the ones which need replying.
10. Clean as you go- if you see something messy, clean real quick it won't take all day.
Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to check out my links down below...
Follow me for updates all day eeerrrday :